|2013 Sport Mod Rules||| Print ||
|I-76 Speedway Races - Rules|
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. The Sport Mod Rules shall govern the condition of all Sport Mod events. By participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee.
MUST RUN MUFFLERS
IMCA Northern Sport Mod Rules or I-76 Sport Mod Rules
NO MIXING OF RULES
All participants must buy an IMCA Northern Sport Mod Licence
1. Must run gas.
2. One 2-barrell carburetor.
3. Must run stock non-performance production manifold.
4. Ignition systems must be OEM stock (no spark boxes).
5. Light-weight starters will be allowed
6. 168 tooth stock steel fly-wheel on Chev – other makes comparable stock fly-wheel.
7. Standard steel 3-speed transmission only.
8. Steel pressure plate and single disc clutch.
9. Gear ratio no deeper than a 583 final.
10. Hoosier modified tires.
11. IMCA northern sport mod body rules apply
12. Must clarify with the Pit Stewart BEFORE event which set of rules that apply to your car
|Last Updated on Monday, 14 January 2013 19:54|